Friday, July 16, 2010

end day 2, day 3, and a list

...so last night's supper was more wraps, but this time with fresh tomatoes, fresh mushrooms, salsa again, kidney beans, and tofu. I also had some organic blue corn chips and not-organic white corn chips, and some peanuts. whee.

I've started a list of what things I can eat as a vegan:
  • nuts
  • veggies
  • potatoes, rice, bread
  • fruit
  • beer & wine
  • soy stuff: soy milk, tofu, fake cheese, tofurkey...
...? anything else you can think of?

...have so far eaten lots of nuts, lots of peanut butter, wraps with tofu and veggies and mustard, rice boiled with vegetable stock, corn-on-the-cob... and I think I've actually gained weight. For the record, I'm at 216 right now. curious what I'll be in a month's time. Predictions? Up? Down?

No comments:

Post a Comment